Ithacation is the meteorology club newsletter, published by and for the Cornell atmospheric science community.
- CCAMS Outreach Event
- State of the CCAMS
- AMS 2013 Meetings highlights
- Ithaca Winter Recap
- CCAMS Elections
- Superstorm Sandy
- Interview: Julia Weiden, Broadcast Meteorologist
- Interning on Mt. Washington
- Meet the New Members!
- Ten Questions with the Profs
- The Beg Easy: CCAMS goes to the AMS Conference in New Orleans
- What Happened To Winter?
- CCAMS Happenings
- Numerous other articles by CCAMS members and alums
- Interview with Ken Rancourt from Mount Washington Observatory
- EAS undergrads discuss their summer internships
- Editorial: Exaggerating the weather
- Resident AMS Conference expert, Aaron Perry, discusses his 3rd experience at the AMS Annual Meeting
- Two students present research at the conference: Jase Bernhardt and John Kirk!
- Great photos from the trip!
- Greeting from the Co-Presidents
- AMS Meeting Highlights
- Guide to Conference Networking
- Weather Humor
- 2006 Weather in Review
- 87th Annual AMS Meeting
- Weather and Sports
- Student Activities and Research Topics